Our California government......

Not a chance. This just prevents kids from getting into hunting. See where this goes?

It kills me and I always say this: an 18 year old can march off to fight and die for his/her country but he/she can't buy a beer nor can they (now) buy a gun. I don't advocate irresponsibility but this just doesn't make sense.

I try to avoid those people and areas when I'm out there. Sticking to Morro Bay, Los Osos and Ramona.
The places where I have family.

More BS. With California
It prevents law biding people to purchase legal arms
It will not stop the bad guys from buying ghost guns, illigal replicas.

More BS. With California
It prevents law biding people to purchase legal arms
It will not stop the bad guys from buying ghost guns, illigal replicas.

Or they come out here and buy stuff. I see CA. plates parked out in front of our
gun stores all the time. I'm sure that they are only inside visiting friends. ;)

It is now time to take control. Are we the people whom is destine to be controlled by the government or is it time to control the people in the government.

No Cali they have to get trough us first includeing Texas. You have deep water ports.
We don't hate you no matter what you have heard.
SOCAl is an allie

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu