Pack questions

Johngray361

Nov 12, 2018
So I drew D12 this year and was curious for anyone that has hunted this zone on what you felt was nessecary for the hunt. I plan on just hiking in early morning and hiking out at night so will not need overnight stuff. I know water is gonna be number one for this area but any other items that yall have thrown in after being out there. I would greatly appreciate any info and advice for the area as well haha. Thanks guys.

Great zone for a possible big one but you will need to prescout big time. I have seen some monsters but they are few and far between. Be prepared for nada if you are a casual hunter. Desert deer are the hardest to tag.

This....^^^^….Plus, buy the very best boots you can afford....Rough country to say the least in the Orocopia's.

.wister 11-24-10 013.JPGwister 11-24-10 032.JPG

Reactions: Johngray361
I love that zone, big temperature swings, layer up so you can shed them later in the day and put the back on in the evening. They didn’t move into their winter range until late last year, wish I was a Navy pilot.

Reactions: Johngray361

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu