PC never disappoints....6-8-10

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hit the IV with Mark (Mag 1) and Phil (doubletrouble)….1st spot was El Blanko, but one of the old standby spots had a goodly amount....I think we ended up 45+.....Weather was just right at 90.

Coming home, we decided to check out the drinker that NWTF put in a couple of years back....Nice and full, but an oak had fallen across it....Did a little work and opened it up some.

Fun day with good friends.

.009.JPG004.JPG005.JPG012.JPG015.JPG

Last edited:
018161cb327ad872407d43d09cf1dcaa.jpg

Lots of water on the 16 this year. CNF is looking good!

da6dd48f53527f377a5f1486eda8aa6f.jpg

Great day yesterday! Can’t wait to get back out with you guys again!

Hit the IV with Mark (Mag 1) and Phil (doubletrouble)….1st spot was El Blanko, but one of the old standby spots had a goodly amount....I think we ended up 45+.....Weather was just right at 90.

Coming home, we decided to check out the drinker that NWTF put in a couple of years back....Nice and full, but an oak had fallen across it....Did a little work and opened it up some.

Fun day with good friends.

.View attachment 39673View attachment 39674View attachment 39675View attachment 39676View attachment 39677
Had a great time yesterday. That is until the wind picked up and all that dust of the dunes

Congratulations once again!!
For me next Saturday will be the last chance I have to take my son out there and go over the hundreds of shells I have in stock before the stupid lead ban comes into effect.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu