Peepin Tom tracks

Dec 7, 2022
Went back to the same location where we got that yote last weekend. Decided we were going to go further in this time. Once we started waking further in we noticed these tracks in the sand. Figured Ricky Bobby’s puma? Lol we did a couple stands no howls or anything played some distress calls and mainly coyote vocals nothing. Decided to walk to where I setup last weekend before heading home. Right by where I setup last weekend I saw these tracks in the mud leading to where my stand was last weekend exactly to where I left the yote carcass.

Do you think one of the reasons I didn’t hear any yotes was because Ricky Bobby’s puma was probably in the area? Also the tracks in the mud are a pretty decent size forgot to take a picture of my hand next to it.
6106949487d5ffaf2a1c1e4a6eea4e18.jpg

c7491ed7ce667f0408ff58a6ac2e2ec8.jpg

c4c6c650092a4d77fdf7ad764372edff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu