Pending Litter Blacks and Yellows

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
Sonogram confirmed pregnancy , looks like approximately 8 pups .

I bred my personal pups for the reason that i wanted a pup, particularly out of my male (Colt).

Pups are expected 12/9/20 , pups would be ready to go home early February ( Valentine Puppies)

We should have blacks and yellows available. Sire and Dam have all health clearances

Sire = How the West was Won ( Colt) QA2
Colt is a well mannered male and gives 100% at anyhing he is asked to do. Stylish , good looking , with a fantastic nose.

Dam = Delilahs Addicted to Mishief (Delilah ) QA2
Delilah has an intense prey drive , high intelligence , incredibly stylish.

Puppies will have their dew claws removed , first shots , socialized . Puppies will come with a 26 month health guarantee .

Delilahs has had one previous litter ( this will be her last) puppies from the past litter are hunting ducks in New Jersy to Canada Geese in Oregon.

Pedigree will be available on huntinglabpedigree.com

Please PM me for photos or more information or call 909-730-9294

Please send location, price etc. and let me know when the litter is up on HLP. Looking for a yellow male around that time frame. How much does Colt weigh?

Please send location, price etc. and let me know when the litter is up on HLP. Looking for a yellow male around that time frame. How much does Colt weigh?

Jeff,

It's possible that Scout's fathers (Ben) brother son had pups recently....Robert Yak knows more about it....1 male yellow left....$1,500.00 bones.... o_O

Reactions: Mud Pigeon
Colt weighs 72 to 77 pounds and that is a lean wieght.

I'm located out of Chino the pups will be whelped in Galt. I'm asking 1,500.00 for the pups.

I'm giving Millitary , Law Enforcment and Fire Fighter discounts.

You can find Delilahs and Colts pedigree on HLP now.

If you PM me your phone number I can text photos of Sire and Dam as well as past litter.

Sonogram confirmed pregnancy , looks like approximately 8 pups .

I bred my personal pups for the reason that i wanted a pup, particularly out of my male (Colt).

Pups are expected 12/9/20 , pups would be ready to go home early February ( Valentine Puppies)

We should have blacks and yellows available. Sire and Dam have all health clearances

Sire = How the West was Won ( Colt) QA2
Colt is a well mannered male and gives 100% at anyhing he is asked to do. Stylish , good looking , with a fantastic nose.

Dam = Delilahs Addicted to Mishief (Delilah ) QA2
Delilah has an intense prey drive , high intelligence , incredibly stylish.

Puppies will have their dew claws removed , first shots , socialized . Puppies will come with a 26 month health guarantee .

Delilahs has had one previous litter ( this will be her last) puppies from the past litter are hunting ducks in New Jersy to Canada Geese in Oregon.

Pedigree will be available on huntinglabpedigree.com

Please PM me for photos or more information or call 909-730-9294
Pups were born yesterday , big healthy litter.

We have 1 Black Female still available , 1 Black Male still available, 2 Yellow Males still available.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu