Pet Killer Down

Thanks guys, had five of them up but only this one came in, the 1st one busted me reaching into my bag to get a hand call and was with the others on the next ridge over just looking. They will meet my shotgun only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Took out this bad boy last Tuesday at 6:48 AM with my shotgun, called him in with my Icotec 350 using rabbit distress. shot was 35 yards.
View attachment 46717
Nice kill! I got the same call from Amazon last year, and I only used a couple of times. First time I pulled one in at night with the same rabbit distress call. Now that deer season is over, I think I'm gonna go get some.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was using Kent #2 steel BB shot 3 1/2" chest shot as he was coming directly at me dropped in his tracks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu