Pheasant/Bachelor weekend in CO.

torresmick

Mar 17, 2018
San Diego, CA
My brother recently relocated from here in San Diego to Denver CO and took both his young GSP's with him. He set up a pheasent hunt a local farm in Wiggins CO to have myself and close friends take part in. I have hunted upland bird before but I must say, shooting over a GSP was one if the coolest experiences ever. 2 Pheasants and a Chukar were planted and hunted the first day, with enough Pheasant to make church's chicken go jealous on the following Saturday. we then headed out to downtown Denver and had to try the local beer. it was a great time out there with beautiful county side along the Rockies.

this is my first post on this as a member for a few months now. i am in San diego metro and drool at all the local harvests you members post. i am glad to be a part of this group of members and i plan to be more active both here and in the fields of boulevard and santa ysabel looking for fall turkey and bobcat

here's a pic barely able to load up. i'll load up a few more later
IMG_4004.jpeg

Reactions: MAG 1 and Jdub760

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu