photobucket

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
just a FYI to all of you that use the site.

Photobucket has decided that they want 400 bucks a year to send images to places like here. So till i can run a database query that will remove all the broken photobucket links you will see a error image. Noting is broken on our end its PB puling the plug on their free ad based services.

thanks
FJ

Thanks for the heads up. You are taking this janitorial engineering job serious! Nice work.

I transferred all my images on photobucket to a thumb drive. I will look around for another hosting site.

Reactions: NBK
We support any image hosting...

keep in mind that this site has full drag and drop functionality and the mobile version works very very well. You can upload your images here

The tapatalk people really should give the native mobile version a try. its clean fast and i think better

ok hold on to your hat... think i found a way to get all the photobucket images over....stand by :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu