Plandemic (watch while you can)

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
So the original video I watched yesterday with almost 1 million views has been removed already. Watch before this one gets taken down as well.

Pretty eye opening stuff..

It's one persons perspective is all. Not much to support what is being presented one way or the other.

As far as the CDC guidelines go for reporting death I looked at the document in full and it doesn't seem unreasonable at all. Basically the example they gave was a person was not tested, they died of ARDS, caused by pneumonia, had symptoms of COVID, and were in contact with a confirmed person known to of tested positive for COVID-19 then it was acceptable to put "probable COVID-19" on the third line of cause of death after ARDS, and pnemonia. I don't know that seems fairly reasonable to me. And I don't see this as being pressured or incentive to list somebody as having this. Being on life support isn't cheap and is weather somebody is insured by medicare specifically even something the doctors and nurses are aware of when treating a particular person? Isn't that dealt with in an entirely different clerical department in most major hospitals?

• Dislike
Reactions: CRABBY
Being on life support isn't cheap and is weather somebody is insured by medicare specifically even something the doctors and nurses are aware of when treating a particular person? Isn't that dealt with in an entirely different clerical department in most major hospitals?
You are correct, we aren’t concerned with insurance. That’s between the hospital and the patient. Whatever needs to happen for a person to be treated will happen, especially in an ICU, ARDS/intubation scenario. If a person needs to be intubated a hospital wouldn’t need a COVID diagnosis to be reimbursed. The intubation occurs based on the clinical picture of the patient, not the diagnosis.

Steve and Kellen, you seem to know more than the average people. I just know what I read and heard on the news. Now my question is, why doctors are reporting that they are being forced to say that people died of Covid so the hospital can get more money for each person that passes away?
I’d be interested to see the reports. If they are real/from reputable sources those hospitals would have regulators there demanding to see records so fast their heads would spin. I don’t think the general public really knows how closely we are watched by public oversight bodies. These organizations have real power over hospitals (even private ones) and can shut them down. Oversight bodies have no incentive to play along with behavior like that.

Tons of stuff gets overlooked in hospitals..I can only imagine how much is currently being overlooked with the influx of patients..

Anyone ever hear about Dr. Death in Plano TX who was going from hospital to hospital intentionally harming patients and people were trying to report him but it kept getting over looked..? There's a great podcast that covers the case in detail.

So I find it concerning that the head of an infectious disease institute has a patent on a vaccine along with Bill Gates . That hit anybody else as messed up ? I mean I have heard of Firemen that start fires so they can get paid is this not the same ? And we all know the earth needs healing . They say the earths rotation has slowed with the SIP . I don't trust any of em & after watching this I'm gonna have a problem making a decision if they get a vaccine !!!

Last edited:
So I find it concerning that the head of an infectious disease institute has a patent on a vaccine along with Bill Gates that hit anybody else as messed up ? I mean I have heard of Firemen that start fires so they can get paid is this not the same ? And we all know the earth needs healing . They say the earths rotation has slowed with the SIP . I don't trust any of em & after watching this I'm gonna have a problem making a decision if they get a vaccine !!!
[/SHe vaci
So I find it concerning that the head of an infectious disease institute has a patent on a vaccine along with Bill Gates that hit anybody else as messed up ? I mean I have heard of Firemen that start fires so they can get paid is this not the same ? And we all know the earth needs healing . They say the earths rotation has slowed with the SIP . I don't trust any of em & after watching this I'm gonna have a problem making a decision if they get a vaccine !!!
The vaccine for the virus will be available right after the vaccine for aids and the common cold is out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu