Please Deer Gods... (TrailCam Pics)

Date is off, forgot to set the date when I put new batteries in last time. But the time was right.

Praying to the deer Gods for you! Looking for both of theses guys on Pendleton.

b52b9030780e937b6562115bccda3e8b.jpg

96da258dbc81ab704114200dbda6a4d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh SHIT!!! That second pic!!! OMG!!! Pendelton is just over the Mountains from me (not really but kinda) where I've been going in San Mateo Wilderness.

Wow man.. sure hope you can find that older one slippin'! He looks real old and big!

Oh SHIT!!! That second pic!!! OMG!!! Pendelton is just over the Mountains from me (not really but kinda) where I've been going in San Mateo Wilderness.

Wow man.. sure hope you can find that older one slippin'! He looks real old and big!

Wish I knew were that second pic was taken the game wardens are not telling!

A 154lbs dressed 3x3 was taken last weekend.

Some big bucks have been taken on the east side that borders CNF.

Wish I knew were that second pic was taken the game wardens are not telling!

A 154lbs dressed 3x3 was taken last weekend.

Some big bucks have been taken on the east side that borders CNF.

That's because where it borders... on the other side... there's these Richie-Rich homes that own whole Hillsides. So no pressure.

Reactions: msailor
That's because where it borders... on the other side... there's these Richie-Rich homes that own whole Hillsides. So no pressure.

You are spot on man. I am lucky to hunt that place. Tough when you gotta deal with closed areas for training but that’s the nature of the beast.

Hehe... my Brother... I've been writing Software and Debugging software for 27 years... my attention to details and ability to notice the tiniest of little subtle things... let's just say "Achievement Unlocked" and leave it at that.

Reactions: msailor
I'm hoping man. It's supposed to rain next Saturday. Hoping that works at drawing them out and cooling things down. Also overloading their sniffers!

Hoping if I can take my deer during Archery season, that it will give me all of General Season to try to look for a Bear with gun.

Last edited:
Overload their sniffers,?

Yeah no,

Well... if not in Archery... then I'm coming back with the Marlin 1984 .44 Mag for its First Kill! And if the first week in General doesn't happen in here, then switching over to .308 Win and going to the other open country spot where I watched that buck in the 15's at 300yds... and try my hand on long shots with the BDC Reticle.

Tell ya though man... trekking up into this place so dang much has got me feeling like a damn cripple. My Tailbone Trauma and HipSocket Trauma aren't happy at the moment. I could probably take down 10 peoples fevers just be having 'em drink my blood right now with all the Advil and Rx Anti-inflammatories I got goin' on right now.

It's gonna seriously jack me up when I get one, but 'das alright! I'm coo' widdat! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu