Poacher caught on camera

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
Went to check my cameras yesterday afternoon while waiting for the turkey to cook and discovered pictures of a two legged predator and his dog trespassing. Not sure who he is but I'm going to show it around and see what I can find out.

Attachments

• Cdy00017.JPG
    Cdy00017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • Cdy00019.JPG
    Cdy00019.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • Cdy00018.JPG
    Cdy00018.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Just because he is wearing jeans does not mean I know him.

At least he didnt kill a deer doesnt look like hes the most competent hunter either if it helps at all he has red socks hat on and a pair of leupold rouge binos hope he gets caught

He is a pretty recognizable guy too. Especially his hair. Hope you can figure out who it is and get it taken care of.

I think it is not legal to hunt ungulates while accompanied by a canine. He may be fairly aloof regarding his big game prowess.

Damn it! I wore my new camo shirt and you could still see me!!??!! I want a refund...

(j/k)

Snake Charmer said:
I'm guessing (emphasis on guessing) that this may be a local resident so I'm going to attempt to resolve the whole thing with some neighbor contact.
Your right about a local guy Fred, and he may be following a blood trail or looking for one. Just show pics of the dog around,i bet everyone knows him.Looks like he eats at everyone's house.

Invisible man said:
bet everyone knows him.Looks like he eats at everyone's house.

You may bump into him at the Lake Henshaw Cafe' ;D ;D ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu