PORKIN IN THE SPRING!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Well..we made it to Granny's about an hour ago..me and the 2 cockblockers...we won't be hunting the yard bird opener this year do to the college spring break schedule..and #1 not coming home until April 23rd..so we decided to make the 10 hour drive and do some PORKIN for a few days.. weather is brutaly cold and windy..not the best conditions...but it really does not matter to me as I will be in the truck with the heater blasting..and at the very most...will just stand there any way as usual......and no..I will not be touching him or her..thank God for 2 19 year olds...those pigs are Gross...standby fellas..it's swine time...uggh. .

Last edited:
Sorry for the late report fellas...took awhile to get #2 his hog( takes after his mama)...#3 had his down at first light.. then we actually had to hunt...we all done now...I actually might get to shoot one this evening... ya right..who am I kidding...they will cockblock me ..some how..some way.. bstrds..Screenshot_20210316-115625-392.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Every body hates whitey...poor fella.. LOL

The boy on the right is hurting Abit today..irish car bombs with jameson whiskey and guinness....live and learn son...LOL..

Reactions: Smokey58
I found adding a bottle of cheap red wine puts a nice final touch to a really unforgettable hangover. Makes for extra time kneeling and praying to the commode god. Cheap Homemade works the best. don't forget the pickled pig feet.

Reactions: AMBUSH and HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu