Pretty sure he is getting dead..

Perfect for a throat patching...crosshairs show up nicley on his snow white throat..Kapoow!!

Mutant still alive..until tommorow ..

Thats funny...definetly going to church after this years body count...oh my..heres a large thats 20191029_075922.jpggonna get it this afternoon..phoneskope broke..going old school thru spotter..1000yds..a trained eyed mammal hunter can see why he is getting it tonight...LOL..

Reactions: BOWUNTR and MAG 1
Your killin me that guy at 1000 hopefully the road goes right by him. I had to go uphill for mine , and I'm to fat for that.

Sadly..no road here...not to worry though! I will just stand here and choreograph as usual..just talked to my hunter...he,s ENROUTE! Damn id like to shoot this buck. If i could remember how...boys college fund growing...

Blown stalk..he lives another day..glad i did not have to climb up there...i was beginning to get a rash just thinking about it...uggh.

Reactions: oscar
We have located a 4point that will be culled at some point as he has no
buisness spreading his seed on the the 2 acres...hell. i might even do him if oppurtunity presents..standby

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu