Producer

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
The Producer produced we went out Tuesday night. The Old Glory scored the day before on fresh incoming yellowfin and the word was out. At day light we were in a sea of boats and I was wondering how this was gonna work out. Then the captain yelled out to start throwing out bait and then the boils started. Farmed the first two and was definitely getting my bearings back after not fishing for awhile especially on party boats. Well once I had a good hook set and everything figured out again I started stacking fish. I had my limit in a couple hours. Yellowfin all 20-25 lbs caught my 5th one on a Calcutta 400 with 15 lb and that felt pretty good. On the way back I took a nap and when I heard the engines throttle down for a patty I was able to wake up out of a dead sleep run up top huck a bait and get a dorado for a kicker fish to end my awesome day. I was super stoked on the Producer and it’s crew I would highly recommend that boat again to anyone trying to get out. We were out of H&M for this one. C5ADC67C-06F8-4A1F-AF7F-F8A563644B6C.jpeg34E492E9-F3F0-4F07-A698-830F1F5CA6CC.jpeg

The Producer produced we went out Tuesday night. The Old Glory scored the day before on fresh incoming yellowfin and the word was out. At day light we were in a sea of boats and I was wondering how this was gonna work out. Then the captain yelled out to start throwing out bait and then the boils started. Farmed the first two and was definitely getting my bearings back after not fishing for awhile especially on party boats. Well once I had a good hook set and everything figured out again I started stacking fish. I had my limit in a couple hours. Yellowfin all 20-25 lbs caught my 5th one on a Calcutta 400 with 15 lb and that felt pretty good. On the way back I took a nap and when I heard the engines throttle down for a patty I was able to wake up out of a dead sleep run up top huck a bait and get a dorado for a kicker fish to end my awesome day. I was super stoked on the Producer and it’s crew I would highly recommend that boat again to anyone trying to get out. We were out of H&M for this one. View attachment 50734View attachment 50735
I'll take'em any way they come on board but I hate it when they gaff the backstrap/tenderloin. Lip and head shots are the best and are the trade mark of a good deckhand. Congrat's again...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu