Sold - Proof Research Mountain Hunter Stock (Remington 700 SA)

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Well I bought this off roklside on an impulse buy for my 6.5 PRC. I was curious if I could get away without replacing the barrel, but it looks funny. Figured I would post it on here for what I paid for ($600). Its new and never been installed / modified.

If no takers than it will be my sign to replace the barrel.

Weighed it myself at 19.5 oz

Stock_2.jpgIMG_1050.jpgDescription.jpg

If this was right handed by which I mean left handed I would buy this.

Someone should jump on this. 20” carbon barrel, and a Titanium action and you would have an incredible mountain rifle.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Absolutely smoking deal! It is an $850 stock + shipping.

I have an MPA chassis for a long action I would consider trading, I would need a little cash on your side

Reactions: TRICER
Sold! Ended up selling out of state, sold in 5 minutes of being posted

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu