Quail Forever Guzzler Repair...4-6-19

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Our next guzzler work project will be out in Eastern San Diego County near Jacumba, CA on April 6th, 2019. Hopefully we won’t have to cancel yet again? We will be working on BLM land. Bring drinking water, lunch, work gloves and a sun hat. Dust masks, face shields and ear plugs will be provided. A high clearance 2WD vehicle is required for this Project. The road in is very rough in places after the recent rains and high clearance is essential. We can carpool from the meeting place in Jacumba. Take Exit 73 from I-8 Eastbound, turn right (if coming from San Diego) and then left on Carrizo Gorge Road and park in the large lot across the street from the Chevron gas station. Meet at 7:30 AM.
Please RSVP if you plan on coming out for this Project?
Please keep track of your round trip mileage and hours that you log for QFSD Projects.
If anyone is available midweek to do some lite assistance in helping me while I clean out and prep the tank, that would be appreciated. We can carpool from San Diego.

Dennis Richards
QFSD Project Coordinator...Dennis Richards at [email protected]

Might be able to make this, still need a need for bodies?
-Robert

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu