Quick intro

dusty

Nov 9, 2012
Hey there everybody, new here to the board. Just started back hunting again, its been a few years. I figured i would get back out into the field and get some wild game to grub on. Plan on bird hunting for a bit this year, maybe go shoot a hog. Next year get a local buck. Seen a few nice ones these past few weeks. So, i have set a couple of goals before the new year. Chukar, turkey, dove, gambels, mountain, and valley. Got the valley and mountain so far, and saw some chukar (never got close to shoot) rugged terrain. Turkey here this week and hopefully the dove....shouldn't be an issue
Nice to be on land for a while. Busy fishing season.....

Good to have you here. make sure you know how to post a picture, because when you get something, we want to see it. :)

Thanks guys, i'll throw this out there, if any of you like to fish, i run the Ranger 85 out of san diego in summer and early fall and oxnard in the winter. I would be willing to trade some fishing trips for some hunting areas!!!!!

Fishing was great this year, hopefully all those yellows released get bigger for next year, and yes we had people to go. I think we made every trip that was scheduled.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu