Quick IV trip with the kid

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
With it being the last weekend it was time to get back to the valley for 1 last trip. With the opener on a Monday and hot hot temps we didn't get to hunt very much. Show up bright and early and it was beautiful.
72 degrees at shoot time. I couldn't shoot worth a crap, but luckily they kept coming. I got a white wing limit and a great time with my kid.
She wasn't happy I ran out of bug spray.:)20200913_100721.jpg

Nice Mark, I’ve been trying to get out with kids but schedules don’t line up they’ve been doing well. Bug spray and everything else nowadays I tell them if I run out you better have your own backup you’re an adult. In REM’s case if she’s still going to school I get it.

Reactions: MAG 1
That's awesome you got 10 whitewing. Shot a limit of mourning doves and a bunch of euros this morning but only saw one WW.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu