R.I.P LLOYD...

So sorry bro, God speed Loyd. Say hi to Tia for me

Reactions: HATCHET1
The one satisfaction I think about when loosng a pet is that we gave them the best life we could and that they were happy.

I'm sorry.

Thanks fellas, appreciate all the love....he had 12 years of good livin.
..a great run for a basset hound...he was my kids first dog, so you can imagine the sadness...but we remember and move on to the next chapter...MOOSE!! Lloyd had a full year with this spaz to teach him the ways of being a smug spoiled hound!! Ha!20190925_181352.jpg

Oh man! So sorry to hear this. Probably lots of tears around the house.

Here's to Llloyd & the numerous threads you shared about his exploits. RIP

Yep..he got alot of face time over on the other site as many of you know from the past..thanks again fellas..truly appreciate it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu