Rabbit season almost here

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
Any prognostications on cottontail numbers this summer? Hope I can get out on Sunday.

Unfortunately the grass next to Taco Bell at Oso and Antonio Parkways is off limits according to OnX....
6D6E835D-EDE2-43B5-81D8-93566F16A1F0.jpeg

I will be out there with bow in hand, time to get some practice in. I will have to hit up the old school spots and see if they are still around. My son will get a kick out of it.

side note.. to bad that the kiddo need to be tied down to their car seat, I remember the ole' days when I would ride on the front passenger seat of dads old Chevy truck ready to jump off and go after whatever game dad was hunting or fishing at the time.

Reactions: WaterDawg
Are you talking about in the Mesa center?! If so I see them there all the time I live up oso in Coto!!

Reactions: Moves

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu