rad wolf hunting video

Probably the worse decision the USFWS has ever made to introduce the northern species of wolf from Canada. They are much larger and more resilient to weather than the sub species that lived here before and beyond that all the states that supported wildlife managment are losing funding because hunters are no longer applying for tags in those states because the unguliate herds are decimated by these non native animals. Look at the harvest records for these for the past few years its not hard to see what is happening. Because of that you can expect hunter numbers to decline because there is nothing for them to pursue and hunting support in those states will go away. The tree huggers win again and will vote for more of whatthey want. Get smart and spend money to support pro hunting or get ready to hunt high fence or not at all.

Whoa... when they were all coming in together... I was imagining how much of a deep overwhelming "Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" vibe I'd be feeling if calling 'em in solo. Eek! Indeed.

Yeah, I'd agree with LungPopper man, I'd probably feel a little under-gunned with just a bolt-action if I saw *that many* comin' at me. Tell ya one thing though, I sure wouldn't have waited for them to get as close as they waited for them to get though, no spank you! Nope.

Whoa... when they were all coming in together... I was imagining how much of a deep overwhelming "Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" vibe I'd be feeling if calling 'em in solo. Eek! Indeed.

Yeah, I'd agree with LungPopper man, I'd probably feel a little under-gunned with just a bolt-action if I saw *that many* comin' at me. Tell ya one thing though, I sure wouldn't have waited for them to get as close as they waited for them to get though, no spank you! Nope.
No fear.
The AR was for speed. I would have killed 5 of those bastards.

Reactions: Aeon
Surprisingly positive comments on YouTube. I thought the kid would have death threats from some triggered wolf lovers.

I came across this video and thought the same thing..

"It was a tsunami of wolves"...I can only imagine what was running through that kids head when that pack came from everywhere!

I will definitely have a wolf tag next year with me in Idaho.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu