Razor vortex hd 16-48x65 first gen angled for sale

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I have a razor hd first gen 16-48x65 for sale. It is very well taken care of, I am the original owner and I have all the original paperwork and boxes. It comes with a neoprene cover from vortex and has been on it since day one. The glass and scope is 100 percent I have only used the spotting scope from the truck. I will send or post pictures if anyone is interested. I am only selling it because I am looking to upgrade to a gen 1 or gen 2 vortex razor hd 85mm. I am asking 750 obo

Reactions: DirtNapCity
I have a razor hd first gen 16-48x65 for sale. It is very well taken care of, I am the original owner and I have all the original paperwork and boxes. It comes with a neoprene cover from vortex and has been on it since day one. The glass and scope is 100 percent I have only used the spotting scope from the truck. I will send or post pictures if anyone is interested. I am only selling it because I am looking to upgrade to a gen 1 or gen 2 vortex razor hd 85mm. I am asking 750 obo

Also interested if Lungpopper doesn’t take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu