Really impressed with the Hell's Canyon Max LR X bolt

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Swapped out the spring, trigger is 1.8lbs may go lower once I dial in the load.

Took the heavy as hell......Hawg muzzle brake off so I don't ruin my hearing.

Got it in 6.8 Western, going with a Ziess 6x, too bad they don't have an illuminated reticle in the 6x lineup with the Xmas tree.

If you're looking for a new custom bolt gun, gotta look at this as an option.

Do you like it? Post some groups please. What ammo/bullets are you going to use.

You have some splaining' to do here Mark.

my kid is shooting a hells canyon 308 it’s a great rifle. It’s one of the original ones so not as fancy but it is a dream to shoot and it feels great in hand.
If you see some bear pics with him in it in a few weeks he likely didn’t kill it with his good looks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu