Remington shotgun part search

Rocked and Loaded

Mar 29, 2021
I’m looking for the receiver buffer for a Remington 1100 lt20 (part number

F14689)​

They seem to be out of stock everywhere online but if anyone has one they could part with or has a lead, I’d really appreciate.

Sucks to need two days before the opener but I can use a different gun if all else fails.

I’m looking for the receiver buffer for a Remington 1100 lt20 (part number

F14689)​

They seem to be out of stock everywhere online but if anyone has one they could part with or has a lead, I’d really appreciate.

Sucks to need two days before the opener but I can use a different gun if all else fails.
Searched online $ 4.65 in stock Remington

Yeah...I grabbed it off another site that said it was the receiver buffer....Did you try Brownells?
Yeah. Everyone seems to be out. Midway and brownells don’t even have active listings.

midwest gun works has a listing but it’s oos. I put in for notification.

Several Canadian sites have them in stock but won’t ship here. I got the cz canvasback cleaned up and ready so I’ll be okay either way. Just miffed to see it was gone. I’ve been shooting it that way for a while too. Hope it didn’t damage the receiver.

Don't know where you live, but Duncan's Gun works in San Marcos has a ton of parts...I just restored an old Browning Humpy and they had everything I needed.
Duncan's is the real deal, Been around forever and know what they are doing. First time I went there was in the seventies old man Duncan (WW 2 vet and founder) was at the counter and handled me and then invited me to join his range in Rainbow. His offspring now run the show and know what they are doing. Only downside is if you need smithing services you will wait as they have been in high demand for the forty plus years I have dealt with them.

Don't know where you live, but Duncan's Gun works in San Marcos has a ton of parts...I just restored an old Browning Humpy and they had everything I needed.
I’ll give them a call. If it gets the lt20 up and running, I’d be happy enough the schlep up their.

Midwest gun works got back to me. Said that they haven’t had a shipment of Remington parts since rem got sold.

So it might be a while before little parts are available again. :mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu