Request regarding training birds

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
Gentlemen and Ladies ,

I have a simple request.

I train my pups at Prado and at certain times of the year I train there often. We are finally allowed to use live birds for training again after several months of restrictions , this is great.

Now in the recent weeks what I have run into is crippled pigeons being left in the brush to die or be found by someone elses pups , and on at least two occasions I have found live birds discarded in the dumpster , thank you for disposing of your birds but please lets properly dispatch the birds before throw in the trash. Both senarios are bad form , it is inhumane and lets not forget we share the park with the weekend "dog walker" and we represent our sport.

I thank you in advance , now lets get those pups ready for the season !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu