Ressies are out guys

In the 40’s at San J but I’m supposed to go quail hunting! Scouting quail this weekend, then I’ll go check the ponds next week. It’s a hard call for me.

Reactions: Loosenutswelding
I haven’t got one on the opener for the 12 years I’ve been trying, 48 years is 4x that! Maybe next year I’ll skip it. Who actually gets drawn opening day? Maybe they should do a cross match by political party and see what turns up? Maybe you had to donate at least $500 to democrats or something like that....

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Nothing for me. Not much of a duck hunter but figured I'd try.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu