Rock fishing

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
Went out 3/3 - 3/5 with a friend on his boat, stayed out at Santa Rosa. Made two drifts in a few hours on Thurs morning and pretty much had our limit. Went back in on Friday morning. On Thur, after we finished packing the filets, downing some more beers and cocktails, we both ended up taking power naps for a few hours. He was in the master bedroom, and I crashed in a chair on the stern deck. After about an hour and a half, I hear a buzzing noise. No, not the beer...CDFW rolled up on us in an inflatable boat. I didn't even notice until they were a couple hundred yards away. Showed them licenses, multi-day permit and the bags of filets which all had skin tags, so we were good. One of the officers was cute AF....sorry, I forgot to get a selfie with them...030421-007.jpeg030421-010.jpeg030421-011.jpeg030421-012.jpeg

Went out 3/3 - 3/5 with a friend on his boat, stayed out at Santa Rosa. Made two drifts in a few hours on Thurs morning and pretty much had our limit. Went back in on Friday morning. On Thur, after we finished packing the filets, downing some more beers and cocktails, we both ended up taking power naps for a few hours. He was in the master bedroom, and I crashed in a chair on the stern deck. After about an hour and a half, I hear a buzzing noise. No, not the beer...CDFW rolled up on us in an inflatable boat. I didn't even notice until they were a couple hundred yards away. Showed them licenses, multi-day permit and the bags of filets which all had skin tags, so we were good. One of the officers was cute AF....sorry, I forgot to get a selfie with them...View attachment 48211View attachment 48212View attachment 48213View attachment 48214
Great haul!!

Reactions: ke1234567

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu