Rod wrapper

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Hey fellas, a shot in the dark. But Lakeside bait and tackle used to have a guy who wrapped customs rods, he made several rods for me. He’s a pretty well know guy in that area, would anyone know who he is, or how to get a hold of him?

Hey fellas, a shot in the dark. But Lakeside bait and tackle used to have a guy who wrapped customs rods, he made several rods for me. He’s a pretty well know guy in that area, would anyone know who he is, or how to get a hold of him?
He wrapped all my Rods. Alway did great work for me

His name is Jim Trelikes. You can find him on fb or Instagram at Webspinner Custom Rods. He lives just down the street from his old shop.

He wraps all my rods.

DM me if you need more info...

His name is Jim Trelikes. You can find him on fb or Instagram at Webspinner Custom Rods. He lives just down the street from his old shop.

He wraps all my rods.
Please dm me his info or if he has a business card

Not to unwrap the thread but does anyone know if Vic who serviced Hook, Line and Sinker and there abouts in the 90's down in Point Loma still around ? I know he had health problems and am wondering if he is still working. He built some very unusual rods for me utilizing rollers for light weight lines as well as many top of the line off shore gear rods.

He wraps all my rods.

Jim is one of the best.... amazing work. Ed F

Reactions: HATCHET1
Jim’s work is AMAZING! He’s always booked solid though.

Another guy in the Bay Area I’ve used goes by scold on BD. I forgot his website, but he’s not too hard to find. The man is awesome at doing fade art.

"cow man" Jake is good too. He’s in Oregon, but shipping isn’t too much of an issue.

Unless you want some fancy decretive wrap it's actually pretty easy to wrap your own. I've done my own since I was about 14.
Yes I have rapped a few rods. This guys does a amazing job and I definitely want to use him again!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu