Rumor has it that the Plaster City 1k is soon.....

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
and that 63.5 gr will win it.

hows the wind?

Fun times today!

So the California challenge has its first winner. @punkur67 got a hit in right on the coast of San Diego. Bloody hard to hit this thing. Good job dude! This thing is way tiny at 1k yards. Between shifting wind and no berm to see misses and make corrections its a level 10 hard 20210307_124043.jpg

20210307_124046.jpg

Just stoked I hit the darn thing. I would like to thank my sponsor........wait I mean my dealer feeding my addiction @NBK . All the components for the 300wm came from the best reloading shop in town. La Mesa Fine Firearms

Thanks for everyone who set up the targets today!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu