S&W 1000 shotgun pad

Cdj85

Aug 25, 2020
Does anybody know where I can get a pad for a S&W 1000? After a weekend of shooting I'm ready for one. The stock is curved and all I found were straight pads that were too wide. I don't want to cut the gun as some others have suggested.

How about a slip on Limbsaver. No cutting involved and you can remove whenever you want.

That's what I was going to resort to if I couldn't find one i can screw on the back. Has anybody have problems with them messing up the finish or scratching the wood on their guns?

Duncan's Gun Works in San Marcos will cut to fit a Limbsaver or Pachmeyer….Bad time of year to have any gun stuff done though....As I recall, they do recoil pads quicker.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu