San Diego Bay Bass

The Bay was great to me. I caugh so many fish in the hour I was there. Tried multiple baits but the umbrella rig was unstoppable. I think I placed ninth in the tournament. I am working on that video now. The wind came up in the afternoon and stopped me from fishing mission bay.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Did you guys see the newly remodeled ramp? It doesn't look any bigger. I always hated that ramp, it gets crowded, people dont really care to wait their turn. You have to have nerves of steel to lounge out of there on a weekend. Unless you are in a kayak or small skiff.
I thought with all the money it seems they spent they would have made it larger. I have heard in very low tide the room in the ramp get cut in half...it is going to be interesting during fishing season.

Reactions: SoCalCuda
Did you guys see the newly remodeled ramp? It doesn't look any bigger. I always hated that ramp, it gets crowded, people dont really care to wait their turn. You have to have nerves of steel to lounge out of there on a weekend. Unless you are in a kayak or small skiff.
I thought with all the money it seems they spent they would have made it larger. I have heard in very low tide the room in the ramp get cut in half...it is going to be interesting during fishing season.

I haven’t been there yet, but I’ll probably still use Dana Landing. Even when it’s busy, it’s still easy. Just wish they had a bigger dock.

Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu