San Diego Bay Bass

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
Very cool, looks like fun. Love that spot.. haven't fished there in awhile. Once I was on my tube and the wind picked up outta nowhere.. thought it was gonna blow me under the bridge.

Reactions: SoCalCuda

SoCalCuda

Oct 2, 2018
The Bay was great to me. I caugh so many fish in the hour I was there. Tried multiple baits but the umbrella rig was unstoppable. I think I placed ninth in the tournament. I am working on that video now. The wind came up in the afternoon and stopped me from fishing mission bay.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
Did you guys see the newly remodeled ramp? It doesn't look any bigger. I always hated that ramp, it gets crowded, people dont really care to wait their turn. You have to have nerves of steel to lounge out of there on a weekend. Unless you are in a kayak or small skiff.
I thought with all the money it seems they spent they would have made it larger. I have heard in very low tide the room in the ramp get cut in half...it is going to be interesting during fishing season.

Reactions: SoCalCuda

Nuevo

Dec 28, 2018
Did you guys see the newly remodeled ramp? It doesn't look any bigger. I always hated that ramp, it gets crowded, people dont really care to wait their turn. You have to have nerves of steel to lounge out of there on a weekend. Unless you are in a kayak or small skiff.
I thought with all the money it seems they spent they would have made it larger. I have heard in very low tide the room in the ramp get cut in half...it is going to be interesting during fishing season.

I haven’t been there yet, but I’ll probably still use Dana Landing. Even when it’s busy, it’s still easy. Just wish they had a bigger dock.

Reactions: Lungpopper