San Diego to central CA or other states

Drake Dunn

Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys,

I’m a native CA and moved away a couple years ago. I’m now moving back and am looking for a hunter partner. I’ve done quite a bit of solo hunts with some success. Couple deer and turkey. I’m looking to see if anyone wants to start hunting with me. I can bow or rifle hunt, don’t mind doing either. Can shoot well with a bow out to 70-80 years 4-6” group. Shoot well with a rifle out to about 400 yards. Looking to hunt in San Diego area up to central CA for 2-3 day hunts. Will travel really anywhere for longer hunts. Message me if your interested.

PS. Wife gets all tripped out when hunting solo so she wants me to hunt with someone for her to feel “safe”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I’m a native CA and moved away a couple years ago. I’m now moving back and am looking for a hunter partner. I’ve done quite a bit of solo hunts with some success. Couple deer and turkey. I’m looking to see if anyone wants to start hunting with me. I can bow or rifle hunt, don’t mind doing either. Can shoot well with a bow out to 70-80 years 4-6” group. Shoot well with a rifle out to about 400 yards. Looking to hunt in San Diego area up to central CA for 2-3 day hunts. Will travel really anywhere for longer hunts. Message me if your interested.

PS. Wife gets all tripped out when hunting solo so she wants me to hunt with someone for her to feel “safe”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drake I'm looking for the same, I'm new to the hunting game but have been fly fishing for years, so I'm not new to the mountains. If you are still trying to link up with someone let me know. I assume I'll get a notification or something from this forum if you respond.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu