San Diego: Turkey Scouting

Bmars06

Mar 14, 2013
Greetings,

Would anyone be interested in scouting some turkeys in the San Diego area?

Let me know!

ooops sorry to bump this old posting...but while at it. I would be interested in doing some Turkeys in San Diego if anyone is up for it.
Hey im going to turkey tune up this year next weekend. Im also thinking of doing scouting starting next month in the first week hopefully..i got 3 spots would like to scout since i went 4 deer last year and seen then .im a solo hunter for turkey season only cuz everyone else does big game that i know or fisging which i also love but no turkey partner.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Hey im going to turkey tune up this year next weekend. Im also thinking of doing scouting starting next month in the first week hopefully..i got 3 spots would like to scout since i went 4 deer last year and seen then .im a solo hunter for turkey season only cuz everyone else does big game that i know or fisging which i also love but no turkey partner.

Great, I will be there on the 28th. Lets touch base a few days before the 28th..I will send you a PM.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu