San Jacinto

AV Enrique

Jan 21, 2017
I want to go have a look. Would I need to have my license just to look the place over?

I know this sounds dumb but I'd rather know before I make the drive.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Much obliged. Saw the land pass part but I was a bit confused that it said some have suspended that and this place wasn't on the list of wildlife areas requiring still.

On another note I bought myself a shotgun to make my introduction into what everyone says on the forum is the main hunt CA is known for. Been reading the whole waterfowl section Everytime I get.

Go the check station and say hi. They might even give you a tour.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I went with my father. He has never been out with me and I want to make some memories with him.
We got a view of all the blinds. He's mobility impared and Tom explained what he could do and we are excited about it. Going to get him reading on the hunters education, hopefully they have in Spanish cus he doesn't do so well with English.

All in all it was very awesome and we are looking forward to it.

Thanks. I went with my father. He has never been out with me and I want to make some memories with him.
We got a view of all the blinds. He's mobility impared and Tom explained what he could do and we are excited about it. Going to get him reading on the hunters education, hopefully they have in Spanish cus he doesn't do so well with English.

All in all it was very awesome and we are looking forward to it.

That's awesome Enrique
LB

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu