San V....5-30-19

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Pretty good bite overall....A number of solid 3 lb class fish with little guys mixed in....Lost the best fish of the day after it jumped one time....Never got a good hook set with the Ika bait....Opened her mouth and blew at me....lol....Majority of the fish were caught up tight with GP Senko's....I did get 2 fish on my $1.96 creatures, 2 fish on Morning Dawn, Texas rigged, Robo worms, and 2 on Ika's.

Lake looks great, but still wish that extra water was in Sutherland....:pensive:

.006.JPG010.JPG

Steve, is that just one of your friends or your brother. He looks close enough to be blood. Congratulation on the catch.

Reactions: WaterDawg
Sounds like it was a good day out there Steve. Did you have many cut offs on the quagga?

Steve, is that just one of your friends or your brother. He looks close enough to be blood. Congratulation on the catch.

John,

Just a friend of a friend....Good guy

Kevin,

Never saw a quagga and never got cut off....The lake has so much new water that my guess is they're really deep.

Reactions: WaterDawg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu