san vee 8/7 report

bigfishnfreak

Oct 14, 2014
NE OF POINT LOMA LIGHT HOUSE
started out to el cap, heading down el monte rd., boats passing me going the other way, hum, first friday of every month its closed. had a brain fart, on too san vee, caught 7 fish. 3 2lbers and the others4 were 6-10 inchers.
water is falling fast, and plenty of boat traffic, i dont blame them weather is warming back up.
monday will be el cap.

tight lines

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
started out to el cap, heading down el monte rd., boats passing me going the other way, hum, first friday of every month its closed. had a brain fart, on too san vee, caught 7 fish. 3 2lbers and the others4 were 6-10 inchers.
water is falling fast, and plenty of boat traffic, i dont blame them weather is warming back up.
monday will be el cap.

tight lines

Glad the water level is dropping a little, it’ll dry up all that tall grass from shore out to about 12 ft. I fished it Thur and brought up some hydrilla, hope it doesn’t get a foot hold. Can’t wait for water contact to close

Reactions: bigfishnfreak

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu