San Vicente 4/18/19

QuePasaJames

Nov 8, 2016
The greatest thing that's happened this month is the birth of my baby daughter Ruby Pearl on April 6. She is so sweet!

Went fishing at San Vicente on Thursday with my father in law, my buddy Joe, and of course my main man Archer. We got on the fish early and it was nonstop after we figured out what they wanted.

IMG_1710.jpgIMG_1759.JPGIMG_1786.JPGIMG_1794.JPG

James,

Congrats on your new baby girl....Greatest day of my life as well.

I've heard the bite at San V has been really good...Care to tell us what the hot bait was?

Last edited:
Reactions: QuePasaJames
James,

Congrats on your new baby girl....Greatest day of my life as well.

I've heard the bite at San V has been really good...Care to tell us what the hot bait was?
Whacky rig with a skinny green senko was my hot ticket. The one with grey and black glitter. My buddy had another weightless rig with a brown plastic worm. The slow fall was key all morning. I got hit most of the time on the fall.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Wacky worming Senkos in that open & clear water just works...Nice going.

ps...That's the reason I don't throw old Senkos away anymore...Work fine in this technique.

Weightless seems the way to go at the V, partly due to the mussels infestation making every stickup a line cutter.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu