Santee Lakes.....3-19-18

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Well, went over to the Santee lakes to do some bass fishing.....What broke out was a photo op for waterfowl....lol....Did get 3 bass and a 5-3 lb rainbow.....Even got the rainbow on a skinny Senko.....lol

Waterfowl....Ringneck, Widgeon, Gadwall, cinnamon teal, wood duck, juvie snow goose, spoonie, blue bill (scaup)

.035.JPG 042.JPG 047.JPG 078.JPG 039.JPG 052.JPG 081.JPG 016.JPG 019.JPG

Last edited:
Holy cow Steve, you are the busiest retiree I know. Always love the photos and stories.
I wasted the day doing chores:confused:

Randy,

When you get old....You don't want to waste too many days.......lol

Here's a banded woodie & wood duck box out there.

.060.JPG 027.JPG

Well, went over to the Santee lakes to do some bass fishing.....What broke out was a photo op for waterfowl....lol....Did get 3 bass and a 5-3 lb rainbow.....Even got the rainbow on a skinny Senko.....lol

Waterfowl....Ringneck, Widgeon, Gadwall, cinnamon teal, wood duck, juvie snow goose, spoonie, blue bill (scaup)

.View attachment 34693 View attachment 34694 View attachment 34695 View attachment 34696 View attachment 34697 View attachment 34698 View attachment 34699 View attachment 34700 View attachment 34701

Love the senkos, I fished Otay today for 21fish, mostly on senkos. Biggest went 4# even

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu