SCH goes North to Giant Sequoia Guide Service (VIDEO)

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Check out SCH going North to GSGS

[youtube]5RnC5nehST4[/youtube]

Invisible man said:
Cool hunt guys. Boy John you looked a little winded coming up those hills. ;D Great job putting the video together.

Ya' need to get in shape so I can climb 7 ladder rungs at a time and become an amazing bow shot from a tree stand! ;D

It was a fun hunt. No question I need to lose a few pounds. Working on it!

Nice shot Darryl! You really are a lung popper. And NBK is all business, he doesn't waste any time getting his shot in. You guys are skilled predators.
NBK kinda looks like a crackhead after he got his pig! He was all pinwheel-eyed. Congrats to both of you.

Beautiful country there and all kinds of wildlife everywhere you looked.
You could probably get a turkey and a pig in one shot!

I hear Neil & co. did a great job. Now I want to go! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

nice job guys!....

why did the yote get a free pass?

NBK said:
Invisible man said:
Cool hunt guys. Boy John you looked a little winded coming up those hills. ;D Great job putting the video together.

Ya' need to get in shape so I can climb 7 ladder rungs at a time and become an amazing bow shot from a tree stand! ;D

It was a fun hunt. No question I need to lose a few pounds. Working on it!
Before you can climb the ladder you gotta get to the tree.

Finally got around to watching the video. Very cool day fellas! I love the "SCH Ventilation Program"!! Classic!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu