SCH San Diego meet and greet?

would you come to a SCH get together?

• yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I will go. But sadly I am off meat for a while. But corn on the cob, bean tacos. Vegetarian Chile. Salsa and nachos. Quesodilla. All good.
I can Bring the some of the above

Here's my $0.02... cookouts take a lot of effort and planning, even with Steve graciously offering his place and others willing to cook. It's always tough getting folks to show if they know they have to bring food. SD is loaded with great bars and breweries though.. just show up at said time and boom, easy peezy. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s a ways up here, but I put on long range shoots in Taft. Always a blast. Everyone that shows up is like minded, and loves to shoot. Lots of experienced shooters help others. It’s also a great chance to learn and see some amazing rifle set ups that make amazing long range kill shots with a high consistency. Everyone who supports the 2nd amendment is always welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my $0.02... cookouts take a lot of effort and planning, even with Steve graciously offering his place and others willing to cook. It's always tough getting folks to show if they know they have to bring food. SD is loaded with great bars and breweries though.. just show up at said time and boom, easy peezy. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I like your idea too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu