Scouting Wister Pre-Season

kal-elk

Aug 21, 2021
With Dove season coming up soon, I'll be heading to Imperial County to scout for and hunt the opener. I was figuring, while I'm out there I might as well make use of the time and see how Wister is doing.

I wanted to see if anyone had knowledge to share as to what to keep an eye out for. I imagine it'll be harder without water, but still want to learn what I can. I made it out a few times last year during the season but definitely felt overwhelmed when it came to choosing a spot and hoping to make this season better.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu