searching for a new pup

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
The cycle is so damn short it seems but its time to start looking for a new pup. Tia is 9 and even though she has not slowed much i know it will happen soon.

so i am looking for a new pup. Must be black. must be from field trails stock ,not a english/brit lab and a female.

so if anyone has any leads on a litter let me know :) i found tia this way

The best lab pups we've seen lately are coming out of the southeast (Gun dog, Lab central in the U.S.), We don't ask much when they bring them to us because most owners tend to hold their hand's close and don't want to share (I get that). I'll try and help you with what we are seeing given we have clients who want to share.

Happy for any leads, I'm not above flying to get a pup.

I bought Boykin from the south years ago. They shipped him in a kennel and I picked him up down at he Airport. Pretty simple process but he did get kennel cough which kind of stunk.

I bought Boykin from the south years ago. They shipped him in a kennel and I picked him up down at he Airport. Pretty simple process but he did get kennel cough which kind of stunk.
Was just talking to a friend about that breed. What do you think??

all be darn.. did not know people hunted with dogs besides a lab. Learn something new every day

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu