Sensor?

its a trail camera with a cell connection so they can see the pics in real time. :) nothing crazy and i would not touch it. standard ops is to drop pants and let it take a pic! you can ask @Sdbirds how that is working for him.

pretty cool, it looks like they mortared a rock together to hold it and keep it semi safe from vandals.

remember if you play around down by the line. good chance you will get checked at the secondary check point on hyw8 They have plate readers setup before the check point so they will know you are on the way.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I have a really easy idea for our border that will provide it with areas where the wildlife can migrate thru and the places where they'd migrate thru would have extremely rough terrain to negotiate AND gate sections which can be remotely triggered so if illegals try to go thru them we'd snap it shut like a trap. Then just go pick'em up. Because my biggest concern with the wall business is the cavalier attitude of the humans that they can just sh*t all over the wild animals that migrate regularly thru the area. And NEED to do so, regularly.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu