September top water

Pop R has become overlooked with so many new designs and expensive topwater gadgets. But it is one of my go-to baits. Nice work!

Reactions: utahduckhunter
Pop R has been overlooked with so many new designs and expensive topwater gadgets. But it is one of my go-to baits. Nice work!

Yep Kevin...When it comes to topwater, Pop R's are tough to beat...I can remember when Rebel came out with Pop R's...I used to shave off the lower portion of the cupped front...Less splash and easy to slide...Companies make them that way now.......;)

ps...The Heddon Zara spook have been around for over 80 years...The term "Walkin' the dog" originated from it...... :blush:

My favorite topwaters right now are a double blade buzzbait, Spro Rat, and Pop R. This thread has me jonesin for a bass trip

My favorite topwaters right now are a double blade buzzbait, Spro Rat, and Pop R. This thread has me jonesin for a bass trip

I hear, Kevin...It's been a while for me too...And now, my fishing partner is moving to Montana.......... :confused:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu