SKRE Clothing

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
SKRE out of Utah, makes some great ultralight hunting camo. I tried it today on my yote hunt. Kept me cool in 100 + degree weather, It wickers sweat fast and while setting in my set I didn't overheat from the sun at all. I used their Solace pattern hunting in the low desert. Will try out their Summit pattern when I hunt the high desert or the mountains. I highly recommend you check them out. Can't speak to their cold weather gear however at this time.

I saw this company and am thinking about getting a set. Love to hear any cons about it

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu