Sneak Boat FS - SOLD

SoloHntr

Nov 5, 2017
Stealth Phantom 1200 with trolling motor and mount, camo kit, RAM shotgun holder and way to much to list. Unable to complete intended build. Everything is here to make a destructive sneak boat. Everything is brand new and some of the extras haven’t even been opened. Over $1200 invested. $750 OBO. NOTE.. the trolling motor has not yet been mounted. If mounted the boat must be registered. I have all required documentation. If you paddle or use a push pole, registration is NOT necessary.F7050E9F-CCE9-4F29-9E3A-95434A3BACB0.gif

Reactions: longbowhunter2
So, seeing this didn’t sell, I used this twice this season. Makes me cringe selling this. Even the wifey said don’t sell it. But, my elk and deer hunting wins. I had zero issues with this boat. Actually, really impressed with its comfort, handling and shoot-ability. So, $650 OBO. if your offers reasonable we’ll figure something out. You CANNOT put this package together at my original cost. Support your local elk hunter lol!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu