So.......

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
All the counties around San Francisco just ordered 7 million residents to not leave their house except for essential grocery shopping or if their job requires it. If that happens here, wonder if I should still take the kids hunting next weekend for turkey... LOL

Many turkeys will be slaughtered this weekend by the crew....i only dread having to cross the border back into jackastan to facilatate the slaughter...gonna hold my breath until i reach the gate...the locked gate..

let me know where to be @HATCHET1 so nice of you to invite me up

The Paul Conner Memorial Youth Turkey Hunt has been canceled this week-end....Not because of the virus, but because of the predicted and accumulative rain and snow totals.

I'll take the rain.... ;)

let me know where to be @HATCHET1 so nice of you to invite me up
Grannys 2 acres with the 3 Mongrols...they would not allow me to go with them for the general opener....they know better..id of cockblocked them on every bird Ha! Pay backs a bitch!!!

Reactions: nicapopolis
"While the goal is to limit groups congregating together in a way that could further spread the virus, it is not complete social shut down," Dr. Matt Willis, Marin County's Public Health Officer, said in a statement. "You can still complete your most essential outings or even engage in outdoor activity, so long as you avoid close contact.""

You should be good to go!..turkey season is an essential outing which can be done alone in the outdoors..just tell those germ magnets to keep their distance!

My girl is chomping at the bit for this weekend. Birds have been spotted on private that she has permission on. No permission for DAD just the girl.:angery:

I played golf a couple of times and the course was busy. But boy is awesome to be outside..
On another note I went to the grocery store to buy some essentials and I had to go to 3 stores to get what I need. All paper products gone, pasta and tomato sauce gone, rice gone....sooo I bought a lot of beer.

I played golf a couple of times and the course was busy. But boy is awesome to be outside..
On another note I went to the grocery store to buy some essentials and I had to go to 3 stores to get what I need. All paper products gone, pasta and tomato sauce gone, rice gone....sooo I bought a lot of beer.
Beer is good, no worries all that other stuff is a secondary need, like Ben Franklin said God made beer because he loves us.....

Reactions: sportyg
Have gun, will travel...... :blush:

Hi Trig, I will keep you posted. I have a couple of friends with daughters in Jr High and High School that we are working to get out.

Let me know if get through Colorado and we can talk about spots and some people I can call.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu