**SOLD** Franchi Affinity $550 **SOLD**

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
**SOLD**

For sale is my Franchi Affinity 12 gauge, 3", 26" barrel, in Max-5 camo. Comes with 3 stock Mobil chokes and 2 Kicks High Flyer chokes in modified (black) and extra full (camo). It's in great condition and has served me well with no issues, but just bought a new gun. Located in San Carlos area of San Diego. Preferred FFL is Fine Firearms in La Mesa. No trades please. Asking $550.

Jason
808 989 5609

Last edited:
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Very fair price, I have 2 Affinities in synthetic black/20 ga. and have shot the 12 ga Affinity and was impressed.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Hey Jason, if I don't score at the banquet, and you don't sell prior, I'll be interested...
Thanks,
-Robert

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu