Spartan javelin bipod sold

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I have a like new Spartan javelin bipod for sale, comes with everything included.
230.00 with free shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 29
Pictures of the extended and collapsed length

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 17
I bought this set up but failed to realized there were adjustable legs available. So I'm stucked with the large size legs I ordered, still a nice set up but I wished I could adjust the legs as more times than not it seems I could benefit from shorter legs. The tricer legs are out of my budget right now.
Good luck with the sale, the set up is really nice.
If you would consider selling the legs only I might be interested.

Reactions: TRICER and baboltin
I bought this set up but failed to realized there were adjustable legs available. So I'm stucked with the large size legs I ordered, still a nice set up but I wished I could adjust the legs as more times than not it seems I could benefit from shorter legs. The tricer legs are out of my budget right now.
Good luck with the sale, the set up is really nice.
If you would consider selling the legs only I might be interested.
I don’t want to split them up but thank you for the offer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu