Spartan Javelin Bipod

Josh S.

Jul 22, 2016
Thinking of getting the javelin bipod mainly due to the ability to remove it and attach super quick.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
A lot of guys on here run them with the Tricer GTP-RS legs. It is a killer combo. Last year was my first year with them and I will not go back.

Reactions: Josh S. and TRICER
A lot of guys on here run them with the Tricer GTP-RS legs. It is a killer combo. Last year was my first year with them and I will not go back.
Just buy the base model Javelin and the tricer legs and good to go?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Word on the street is they don't load. Crack under pressure. I spoke with Josh @McMillan Stocks and they tested them to see if they were going to carry their mounts to add as an option for their stocks. Needless to say one of the demos went into the trash can and they wont install the mounts.

Not my experience but I trust my friends over at McMillan.

Reactions: Josh S.
You would want the lite or pro hunt versions to be compatible with the tricer legs.

I haven’t had any issues shooting them up and the tricer legs add a lot of rigidity to the javalin system.

I own the setup.

I wished I would have purchased the adjustable legs. I didn't realize at the time I could buy the adjustable. I ended up buying the large size legs.
The setup is super easy to install, very light, not intrusive on the rifle.
I have taken it to the range and other than being jumpy after taking a shot (as expected with a Tika T3 Light) they work fine. I will say I don't do lots of shooting so I would not know when, and if they could break.
My recommendation would be to buy the adjustable legs or the Tricer legs if you can afford them.
Cheers.

Reactions: Josh S.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu